mhplanet: Old books outside the Dog Shop 2:
'A Capful O' Nails' (1896) with WH Smith Subscription Library sticker
Multiple literature books were left behind after Emerson High School was closed in 2008. Emerson High converted to a visual/performing arts school in the 1980s, and was abandoned due to mold issues and $23 million shortfall which finally caught up with the Gary school district. Emerson VPA was consolidated with Wirt High School which is now called Wirt/Emerson VPA Academy.
— Winston Churchill