nhornby: Favorite Bookstore, Heartwood Books, Charlottesville, Va, 2014
Another nook at Grey Matter Books Amherst MA
Photo Jeff Frazier
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
Submitted by artbeautymoto.
Uno, Nessuno e Centomila - Luigi Pirandello - (CHALKOVER 2014)
by Nicola Ferrarese, tifacciounmurocosi on tumblr.
booksandchurches: Ten more books that have stayed with me, reading and books edition:
1. Nicholson Baker—Double Fold
2. Lewis Buzbee—The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop
3. Lionel Casson—Libraries in the Ancient World
4. Cathy Davidson—Reading in America
5. Estelle Ellis, Caroline Seebohm, Christopher Sykes—At Home with Books
6. Alberto Manguel—A History of Reading
7. Alberto Manguel—Into the Looking-Glass Wood
8. Henry Petroski—The Book on the Bookshelf
9. Ezra Pound—ABC of Reading
10. Daniel Berkeley Updike—The Well-Made Book
petrichorelmosolyodni: Madam Pince understands.
(Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.)
spiderwebsandteacups: All the books I am currently reading (and loving!)